I adhere to a client-centered approach that is committed to consistency, efficiency and fast response times. In addition to favorable case outcomes, my main goal is to build long-term client relationships built on a foundation of trust, cooperation and advocacy.
- Juris Doctor, University of Oregon School of Law, 2013
- Bachelor of Behavioral Science (summa cum laude), Hardin-Simmons University, 2009
Memberships and Community
- Member, Oregon State Bar Association
- Workers’ Compensation Section
- "Changes and confusion in new Oregon Division 60 rules" March 2, 2017
In her free time, Laura enjoys cooking, fitness, and spending time with her husband and their rescue dogs, Penny and Finn.