Jun 14, 2017: Register now for our 2017 Washington Claims School
The 2017 Washington Claims School: June 14, 2017, at the Kruse Oaks Conference Center in Lake Oswego.
We’re offering an all-day seminar – 6 credits – and featuring guests from the Washington Department of Labor and Industries as well as from industry.
7:00 to 8:00 AM Registration and Continental Breakfast
8:00 to 3:30 PM Seminars:
- 2016 Supreme and Appeals Courts Case Updates (1.0 legal credit pending)
Presented by Attorneys Jennifer A Kramer and Charles P. Pearson
- Integrity in Claims Investigation: Legal and ethical issues (0.5 legal credit, 0.5 claims credit pending)
Presented by Attorney Michael G. Dustin and Steve Starkel, President, Miles Investigations, Inc., Beaverton
- Claim Resolutions: Strategies for employers (1.0 legal credit pending)
Presented by Attorneys Shawna G. Fruin and Sara K. Wong
- Claim Resolution: Permanent Total Disability/Combined Effects Pensions (1.0 legal credit pending)
Presented by Attorneys Anna M. McFaul and Mary F. Hannon, and by and LaNae Lien, Claims Operations Manager, Washington Department of Labor and Industries
- Rating Impairment: What you didn’t know you didn’t know! (1.0 claims credit pending)
Presented by Irene Suver, President, Panel of Consultants, Seattle
- Coverage Decisions, Guidelines and Utilization Review: How L&I seeks to ensure that workers receive quality care (1.0 claims credit pending)
Presented by Dr. Lee Glass, Associate Medical Director, Washington Department of Labor and Industries
3:30 to 5:30 Hosted Social
To register and pay online by credit card, complete the form below and click submit. You will be taken to a PayPal payment page to enter your card information.
Any questions? Contact Scott Wolff, Marketing Director, at email@example.com.