Summary: Responsible for accurately filing all case and corporate files as well as performing assigned clerical duties by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Maintain a practical filing system to ensure accessibility.*
- File all case and corporate files in appropriate order on a daily basis.*
- Retrieve and deliver files for staff members per email or written request.*
- Assigned team’s diary pulls, file mail, rush and regular pulls, refilling and recycling.*
- Collect and process outgoing mail a variety of mail options to include: postage machine, interoffice mail, USPS FedEx, certified mail, courier service, Subpoena service and other overnight mailing options.*
- Pull weekly diary reports in ProLaw.*
- Close files and prep for storage.*
- Stock paper and various forms in all applicable work stations.*
- Performs clerical duties as assigned such as photocopying jobs and typing labels.*
- Operates standard office equipment efficiently including:
- photocopy machine*
- postage machine*
- Acts as a floater to all primary service center’s functions in one’s absence to include: operation of various copy and scan machines, delivery of incoming faxes to appropriate personnel, coordinate copy jobs that may include discovery stamping and hole punching, sorting and distribution of incoming mail.*
- Back up Front Desk responsibilities (covering breaks, lunch periods and vacations as needed).*
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. No calls, please. This position will be open until filled.