Kendra Rychlick is an attorney in the firm’s Washington workers’ compensation practice group and is a resident in the firm’s Seattle office. Kendra received a bachelor’s degree from American University, in Washington, D.C. She then graduated from the University of Washington School of Law in 2015. During law school she clerked at the Oregon Law Center and spent a semester working at legal organizations in Dublin, Ireland, as a William Sampson Fellow. Kendra joined Reinisch Wilson Weier PC in 2016.
Kendra M. Rychlick
My approach to workers’ compensation defense is to keep sight of the big picture objectives as well as a focus on the details of each unique claim. I understand that each case is different and requires personalized analysis. By closely examining the details of each case, I develop strategies to help my clients meet their unique goals and needs. I know that communication is crucial in this fast-paced field, so I am always available to clients to offer attention and advice. I also strive to continue to educate myself about changes in the law and medicine in order to provide the most effective and efficient counsel possible.
- Juris Doctor, University of Washington School of Law, 2015
- Bachelor of Arts, International Studies, American University, 2010
Memberships and Community
- King County Bar Association
- Get that overpayment back! Collection processes available to a Washington self-insured employer," April 20, 2018
Recent speaking topics
- "Recovering Workers' Compensation Overpayments through Wage Garnishments," the Washington Claims School Seminar presented by Reinisch Wilson Weier PC, September 19, 2019
- "Significant cases of the Washington Board of Industrial Insurance Appeals," 2018 Washington Claims School, presented by Reinisch Wilson Weier PC, September 12, 2018 and client continuing education seminar December 4, 2018
- "A Mock Washington Workers' Compensation Hearing, Washington Self-Insurers Association Annual Conference, May 9, 2018 and at the Washington Claims School Seminar presented by Reinisch Wilson Weier PC, September 12, 2018
In her free time, she is training for a half marathon and enjoys hiking throughout the Pacific Northwest, particularly the Oregon Coast and the Umatilla National Forest. She also reads any new book she can get her hands on, especially contemporary fiction novels.