Kristin Teutscher is an Associate Attorney with Reinisch Wilson Weir PC. She brings years of experience working in the litigation arena and an in-depth knowledge of the Industrial Insurance system through several years focusing on Workers’ Compensation and disability cases. She routinely represents employers’ interests before the Board of Industrial Insurance Appeals and aids in obtaining cost-effective claim resolution. Kristin has litigated numerous cases in front of the Board of Industrial Insurance Appeals and Washington State Superior Court.
Kristin D. Teutscher
I produce great results for my clients through my litigation and counseling skills, and I aggressively represent self-insured employers to obtain the best possible result. Because of my perspective as a former Claimant’s attorney, I understand the challenges and complexities involved in Workers’ Compensation cases and believe strongly in preserving the integrity of the Industrial Insurance system through a proactive and collaborative defense of Washington employers.
- Juris Doctor, Seattle University School of Law, 2013
- President's Scholarship recipient
- Bachelor of Arts, Comparative Sociology, University of Puget Sound, 2008
- Bachelor of Science, Exercise Science, University of Puget Sound, 2008
Memberships and Community
- Chair-elect, Washington State Bar Association Trial Advocacy Program, 2018
- Washington Trial Defense Lawyers’ Pro Bono & Community Service Committee, 2017
- “Top Rated Workers’ Compensation Lawyer,” Super Lawyers Magazine, 2017, 2018
Before coming to the Pacific Northwest for undergraduate school at the University of Puget Sound, Kristin was born and raised in Southern California. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her family and friends, traveling, running half marathons and relaxing with a good show.