Steven Reinisch, together with other experienced workers’ compensation defense attorneys, founded the firm of Reinisch Wilson Weier PC with the vision of providing cost-effective legal advice and representation for companies and insurers involved in workers’ compensation and related employment matters. Steve brings over 40 years of legal experience to his workers’ compensation litigation practice, and he is resident in the firm’s Portland office.
Steven R. Reinisch
Striving for excellence, commitment to creative and effective representation with integrity, the skill and insight of 35 years of experience in employer representation in the Northwest, the belief that each client is our firm’s most important client: this is the passion that I and our firm bring to your representation.
I am proud to be a member of a vital and driven group of highly qualified specialists who see your representation as our privilege. Whether it be relationship building through enduring business community and government agency contacts, or service to the community through membership on non-profit boards, your success remains my highest priority.
- Juris Doctor, Willamette University Law School, 1977
- Staff Member, Willamette Law Review, 1976-77
- Bachelor of Arts (magna cum laude), Willamette University, 1974
- "New Ruling on Misrepresentation in Washington," April 2, 2014
- "New Rulings on Delay of Payment Penalties in Washington," March 31, 2014
Recent speaking topics
- "Who Knew Biomechanics Could be so Cool and Applicable to Workers’ Compensation," co-presented with Dr. Theodore Becker, Washington Claims School Seminar presented by Reinisch Wilson Weier PC, September 12, 2018
- "Washington Workers' Compensation 101," client webinar June 27, 2018
- "2015 Significant Decisions of the Washington Court of Appeals and Supreme Court," Washington Claims School Seminar presented by Reinisch Wilson Weier PC, June 8, 2016
- Horse enthusiast